CAT5e Green Patch Leads & Network Cables 0.3M to 10M
$1.82–$14.04 Inc GST
Our network patch leads designed for high-density patch panels. These high quality, unique, Category 5E molded Ethernet network patch cables feature an easy to depress snagless molded boot connectors that makes connecting and disconnecting your cables easier, faster and safer. Each network patch cable is tested for Category 5E performance to ensure you get maximum speed out of your network.
- Additional information
- Package Contents
- Reviews (0)
CAT5e Green Patch Leads and Network Cables
The Category 5 Enhanced (CAT5e) standard was developed from the earlier Cat5 standard to provide Gigabit capability across a copper cabling structure. It remains the most widely used type of network cable today.
To achieve faster speed on your network and maintain your data integrity, each cable is manufactured to the highest standards and specification. Each cable assembled using high quality stranded Cat5E cable and RJ45 modular plugs. Fitted with snagless molded strain relief boot connectors that makes connecting and disconnecting your cables easier, faster and safer.
• Length Options: 30cm, 50cm,1m, 2m, 3m, 5m, 10m
• 100% Brand new and Performance tested
• Colour Green
• Category: CAT5e
• Backwards compatible with CAT5
• Straight Through configuration
• Suitable for 10, 100 and 1000 Base-T networks
• Molded snagless boot connectors that reduce possibility of cable becoming accidently unplugged as well as allow you to patch easier, faster and safer.
• Unshielded 24-gauge twisted pair (UTP)
• Core Type: Stranded core
• Compliant with EIA/TIA-568B standards
• High Speed Data transfer rate
• 8-pin RJ45 male connector to 8-pin RJ45 male connector
Our CAT5e green patch leads can be used to connect almost all networking components together. Variety of possible connections that can be made with these patch cables include the following:
• Patch Panel to Computer
• Computer to DSL or Cable Modem
• Computer to Hub or Switch
• DSL or Cable Modem to Router
• DSL or Cable Modem to Hub
• DSL or Cable Modem to Wireless Access Point
• Wall Plate to Computer
• Xbox to Router and Local Network
• PS3 to Router and Internet
• Servers to Patch Panel
• Schools and Libraries
• Racks and Cabinets
• And many more possible options…
|Dimensions||13 x 13 x 3 cm|
0.3m, 0.5m, 1.0m, 2.0m, 3.0m, 5.0m, 10.0m
|Total Cubic Weight (kg)|
Network Cable or cables are packed and shipped in a poly bag individually.