United Storage Warranties
All United Storage products come with 2 years limited warranty. A proof of purchase will be required upon warranty claim. Damage occurred through unintended use of the product is not covered under warranty. Nothing in these Conditions of Sale limits or excludes any guarantees, warranties, representations or conditions implied or imposed by law, including the Australian Consumer Law ("ACL") (or any liability under them) which by law may not be limited or excluded. If you are a "consumer" under the ACL, the following notice applies to you:
United Storage maximum liability shall not exceed the actual purchase price paid for the product. In no event shall United Storage be liable for special, incidental consequential or indirect damages.
- All products will need to be sent to our warehouse for repairs or replacement.
- All postage, insurance and shipping costs are responsibility of the Purchaser. We recommend that you ship using some traceable method that can provide proof of delivery.
United Storage will repair or replace, at our discretion, the product without charge (postage and postal insurance are the responsibility of the Purchaser).
You can return your United Storage purchase for any reason within 30 days of purchase for refund or exchange.
- Product must be received un-opened and in perfect condition.
- Postage is not included in the refund. Product must be shipped at Purchaser’s own cost.
- Product postage costs will be deducted from refund when it was delivered to Purchaser for free.